"Education does not end when you graduate and become a doctor. It is a life long pursuit."
- Attended Indiana Central College.
- Graduate of Lincoln Chiropratic College - Doctor of Chiropratic Degree.
- Licensed to practice in Ohio and Missouri.
- Fellowship InternationalAcademy of Medical Acupuncture.
- Diplomat International Academy of Medical Acupuncture.
- Licensed Acupuncturist.
Continuing Education and Training
"Each year I attend many professional courses to advance my capabilities. :earning new treatment methods and techniques allows me to give my patients more accurate diagnoses and better, faster results. It also enables me to serve my patients as a more thoroughly trained doctor."
- Certified by National Board of Chiropratic Examiners including Physical Therapy Modules.
- Certified Clinical Thermographer.
- Certification in Ohio Workers Compensation Physicians.
- Thirty Years Experiance in Private Practice.
- Member American Chiropratic Association.
- Ohio State Chiropratic Association.
- Diplomat Academy of Medical Acupuncture.
"We are dedicated to helping you reach your health goals."
"You can trust us to put our more than thirty years practice experience to work for you."
"This means whether you suffer from illness or injury, it's important for you to get care that not only reduces pain, but whenever possible produces relief that last... by eliminating the underlaying cause."
"For that reason, my staff and I believe in conduction thorogh examinations, obtaining detailed patient and family histories, and taking time to explain completely what you need to know about your condition, and what may be done about it."